Natalia Furman, M.A.
Office for Student Affairs, University of Warsaw
26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie street, 00-927 Warsaw
Kazimierzowski Palace, 2nd floor, room 20A
tel. +48 22 55 24 020
fax. +48 22 55 24 087
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 – 16.00
Friday – closed
– 3 WORKING DAYS – meeting for max. 50 participants
– 2 WEEKS – meeting for over 50 participants
- The decision (approval) is issued maximum one week after filing application form.
- Only the official approval confirms the booking of lecture room. Please do not print invitations or posters before the approval is made.
- For University of Warsaw units and external units (companies, ministries, foundations, research centres) the signature and stamp of the person in charge is required.
- For academic societies and student governments at the faculties, the signature and stamp of the person in charge is required (the Dean, the Vice Dean or the head of the unit).
- For Student Associations (Organizations) – registered outside UW, approved by UW’s authorities to act at University of Warsaw – the signature and stamp of the Member of the Board is required (Board of Student’s Union, Niezalezne Zrzeszenie Studentów).
LECTURE ROOMS AT OFFICE FOR STUDENT AFFAIRS’ DISPOSAL – MAIN CAMPUS
AUDITORIUM MAXIMUM (26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie street)
- Mickiewicz Room with gallery – 838 seats (1-2 interpreter booths to book) [view]
- Mickiewicz Room without gallery – 559 seats [view]
- lecture room A – 168 seats [view]
- lecture room B – 182 seats [view]
- lecture room C – 179 seats [view]
- lecture room D – 184 seats [view]
- lecture room E – 20 seats [view]
- lecture room F – 15 seats [view]
OLD LIBRARY BUILDING (26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie street)
- Aula Hall – 376 seats (1-2 interpreter booths to book) [view]
- Main Hall and side halls – 250 seats (contact Museum UW tel. +48 22 55 20 107 Ms Anna Bińkowska) [view]
- lecture room 107 – 72 seats [view]
- lecture room 207 – 72 seats [view]
- lecture room 308 – 65 seats (or 55 seats with tables) [view]
KAZIMIERZOWSKI PALACE (26/28 Krakowskie Przedmiescie street)
- Brudzinski’s Room – 100 seats [view]
- Maintenance Office – booking of lecture rooms (price list) more
- Audiovisual Techniques Section (Pion Kanclerza – Biuro Gospodarcze – Sekcja Technik Audiowizualnych) – additional audiovisual equipment more
- Section for Facilities Protection (Pion Kanclerza – Biuro Gospodarcze – Sekcja Zabezpieczeń Obiektów) – pass/permits, guards more
- Computer Networks Unit – gaining WIFI service for conference more
- Inspektorat BHP i Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej UW (Pion Kanclerza – Inspektorat BHP i Ochrony Przeciwpożarowej) – opinion of the Inspektorat needed in case of events for at least 50 people – more