The Office for Student Affairs of the University of Warsaw would like to invite all the non-EU citizens for two information meetings on legal issues concerning residence in Poland. The meetings will be conducted by representatives of International Organization for Migration – the leading intergovernmental organization specialized in migration law.
The programme of the meetings includes:
- Legalization of residence in Poland (visa, permanent residence permit)
- Differences between student visa and a temporary residence permit
- Procedure of application for a residence permit
- Taking up a job during studies
- Legalization of stay after obtaining university diploma
- Polish origin and Card of the Pole holders’ rights
The meeting conducted in English will be held on 24th of May (Wednesday) at 2.15 p.m. and the meeting conducted in Russian will be held on 26th of May (Friday) at 2.15 p.m., both in the Main Campus. The exact place will be sent via email to registered participants.
Each meeting will last approximately one hour.
Please pass this invitation to all the students who might be interested in participating in the meetings (it is addressed only to non-EU citizens).
In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact Katarzyna Basisty, email@example.com