Welcome Point would like to invite you to a new online meeting on crimes motivated by prejudice, which will be led by the Association for Legal Intervention.
Programme of the meeting:
- Presentation (approx. 45 min)
- what kinds of behaviour are bias crimes
- when is the Police obliged to act?
- I fell victim to a crime – and what next?
- my rights and obligations as a victim
- Practical exercise on descriptions of specific behaviors: is this a crime? (20 min)
- Questions from participants (25 min)
The meeting will be held on 17th November at 1.30 pm.
To participate, please register through this link: https://forms.gle/hdo7YCMRa9o29sQL7
Application deadline: 12th November 2020
More information can be found on our website: http://welcome.uw.edu.pl/crimes-motivated-by-prejudice-online-meeting/
Please also join Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/367864871167416/